Brisbane Mortgage Broker
The action Mortgage brokers Oak Laurel West End slowed around the $1 million mark and auctioneer Justin Nickerson called the four-bedrooms home on the market at $1.005 million. A few bids later and the hammer came down Mortgage brokers Oak Laurel West End, 249 Boundary St, West End QLD 4101, 0430 129 662 on a $1.015 million bid from a young Newstead couple. The two-storey Red Hill home has been renovated and extended. Matt Chesnais and Amy Carseldine said they were elated to have won a gorgeous home in a great location. I cant believe it happened, Mr Chesnais said. We came here thinking we werent going to walk away with it because wed been outbid a couple of times on other houses. This was meant to be. Ms Carseldine said they owned an apartment in Newstead but wanted to upsize because of the market. We hadnt thought wed buy a house yet but apartment prices arent going up and house prices are, so we needed to make the move into a house sooner, she said. The buyers of 17 Susan St liked its Red Hill location. Urban Property Agents marketing agent, Daniel Argent said the quick sale exceeded the vendors expectations. There were a lot of people who really wanted this house, he said.
You may also be interested to read
- The Best Routes For No-hassle Systems Of Mortgage Broker Melbourne
- New Opportunities In Solutions For Construction Loan
- Background Answers For Realistic Programs In Construction Loan
- Simple Information On Swift Methods Of Mortgage Broker Melbourne
- Topics For Consideration With Establishing Significant Details In Mortgage Broker Melbourne